I'm lazy and I know it. I shot this pictures last month and they are still sitting onto my Flick account, waiting for me to write this (almost useless, I agree) post.
So, here it is, in it's almost latest setup (I took out the Restrap bag and the rear light).
I switched the front stem with a 120mm one (Brand X, good and cheap from CRC)
With these Tektro generic brakes, there are no probs with 28mm tyres (but I won't be able to use any full size mudguards...)
This is somehow a good idea, tried to place the rear light (with the help of a tiny P-clip) on the rear axle (using the fender bolt hole)
The biggest change here was going 1x. I took out both chainrings, front mech and its suport to use a narrow-wide 44 chainring (bought on eBay) along with a 10s 11-36 cassette.
Tightening the B screw, 105 rear mech can cope with the big cog. I may need a slightly shorter cassette but is not an issue, never had a chain drop since then.