domenica 7 febbraio 2021

Two special guests for 2021

 And yet we are, after so long since my last post.

This Christmas I got again into the thing, and decided to pull the trigger on a frameset, just for fun - and use all of these (mostly old) spares laying around my new shed.

I must admit that I actually bought two frames, just because the one below was somehow cheap on Amazon.


So, I ended up with two nice steel frameset to dress up:

RItcheys


I took my time to prepare these frames with some fogging oil (something I never did). This should help the tubes to stay healthier for more time.


I think that the P650b is now sorted - bar some minor adjustments should I decide to keep as it is. The Swisscross is still a work in progress, hopefully it will take no more than another week.Swisscross frame

_______________

Eccoci qui, dopo una lunga pausa dal mio ultimo post.

Per Natale ho trovato un bel telaio che ho comprato, tanto per montarci sopra i vecchi componenti che avevo sparsi qua e la'.

In effetti di telai ne ho comprati due, solo perche' uno e' venuto via con pochi euro su Amazon.

Quindi adesso i telai da montare son due!

Per la prima volta, ho impiegato il tempo per preparare i tubi, prima di montarli, spruzzandoli con abbondante olio. QUesto trattamento iniziale dovrebbe mantenerli in salute per molto tempo.

Penso che la P650b sia quasi pronta, a parte qualche piccolo aggiustamento. La Swisscross e' ancora sotto i ferri, spero di finirla presto.

_______________

c

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento